2018 Tournament - 10th Annual Coed Kickball Tournament
Our 2018 Philly Kicking Cancer tournament is done and in the books. Thanks to everyone who came out and braved the head in support of the cause. You can view some pictures from the event on our facebook page. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate this great milestone and our 10TH ANNUAL tournament for cancer research.
- What: Philly Kicking Cancer 2018 - 10th Annual Tournament
- When: Saturday August 4th 2018 - rain or shine
- Where: Dairy Fields - Fairmount Park - Philadelphia PA (map to fields)
- Schedule: Each team is guaranteed 3 games; Games will be 35 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes first. The winning team of each bracket moves on to a single elimination playoff bracket. Wildcard teams and top fundraising teams also move on to the single elimination playoff bracket.
- Game times: Games will run from 9 AM - 3 PM. Single Elimination Playoffs will run from 3 PM - 6 PM.
- Team size: Each team must have 9 to 12 players with a minimum of 3 females on the field(Adults age 21+)
- Team attire: Each team should coordinate to wear matching colored shirts. Please - the more ridiculous the better!!! Each player will receive a souvenir t-shirt