Philly Kicking Cancer
Philly Kicking Cancer is the original flagship charity kickball tournament of the Kicking Cancer Foundation. Since 2009, Philly Kicking Cancer has raised over $300,000 for cancer research. We thank all of our players, volunteers, and sponsors for supporting us in this tremendous milestone.
Philly Kicking Cancer 2019 - 11th Annual Tournament
Registration for PKC 2019 is OPEN.
- What: Philly Kicking Cancer 2019
- When: Saturday August 3rd 2019 - rain or shine
- Where: Dairy Fields - Fairmount Park - Philadelphia PA (map to fields)
- Schedule: Each team is guaranteed 3 games; Games will be 35 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes first. The winning team of each bracket moves on to a single elimination playoff bracket. Wildcard teams and top fundraising teams also move on to the single elimination playoff bracket.
- Game times: Games will run from 9 AM - 3 PM. Single Elimination Playoffs will run from 3 PM - 6 PM.
- Team size: Each team must have 9 to 12 players with a minimum of 3 females on the field(Adults age 21+)
- Team attire: Each team should coordinate to wear matching colored shirts. Please - the more ridiculous the better!!! Each player will receive a souvenir t-shirt