Philly Kicking Cancer
Philly Kicking Cancer is our flagship event, held annually in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia. 2019 was our 11th annual tournament. The 2019 tournament is in the books and was another successful tournament! Please check out photos from the event that we have posted on facebook. Stay tuned to this space or follow us on facebook for details about our 2020 event!
- What: Philly Kicking Cancer 2019
- When: Saturday August 3rd 2019 - rain or shine
- Where: Dairy Fields - Fairmount Park - Philadelphia PA (map to fields)
- Cost: $55
- Team size: Each team must have 9 players with a minimum of 3 females on the field (Adults age 21+). Team size of 12 is recommended.
- Team attire: Each team should coordinate to wear matching colored shirts. Please - the more ridiculous the better!!! Each player will receive a souvenir t-shirt
For some photos of past tournaments, visit the Philly Kicking Cancer Archives.
We are now also running a cornhole tournamernt to raise additional funds for cancer research. 2019 was our 2nd annual cornhole tournament. Be sure to check this space or follow us on facebook for info about our next cornhole tournaments
The Kicking Cancer Foundation runs other fundraising events throughout the year to solicit new interest in the foundation and raise money for the foundation. One event we run annually is the Ugly Sweater Fundraiser, which happens every December. In the past we have run 'Kick the Keg' events, Quizzo events and general happy hour fundraisiers.